Sorry, nothing in cart.
CMI – PRD4 – Strongroom Door Premier Grade (TDR)
- LaGuard 3600 digital lock powered by 2 x 9 volt batteries.
- Glass activated deadlocking relocking devices are provided within the door as standard.
- Additional lock can be added if required.
- Any chosen electronic or duress alarm system can be added to the door if required.
- Overall door thickness of 135mm including a slab section of 55mm combining a lamination of alloy and refractory material to resist oxy acetylene and drill attack.
- Emergency internal release mechanism fitted as standard.
- The PREMIER door and frame has been designed to be fire resisting for one hour.
Insurance Cover: Risk rated at $45,0000
The PREMIER Door is designed to resist:
- Oxy-acetylene attack
- Drills and abrasive grinders
- Explosives and force
- Pneumatic and hydraulic tools
CLEAR DOOR OPENINGS: 1950mm x 860mm
CLEAR MASONARY OPENING REQUIRED: 2030mm x 980mm
ALL CMI SAFES COME WITH A FIVE YEAR WARRANTY, WITH A 24 MONTH WARRANTY ON LOCKS.
Designed by CMI Safe Co and manufactured to CMI specifications, all CMI products are supplied to Brisbane Safes with the same quality assurance, being subjected to rigorous pre delivery inspections before being delivered to us from their state of the art Sydney factory.
Brisbane Safes are Premium CMI Dealers and able to advise you on the perfect safe for your needs and can also deliver and install your safe. We have a great range of safes for sale for a wide range of purposes including office safes, home safes, wall safes, floor safes, gun safes, drug safes, key safes and much more.